San Diego Securities Fraud Attorney
San Diego Securities Fraud Defense requires strong knowledge of finance law and federal, state legal systems
Cases involving securities fraud are exceptionally complex, and require detailed knowledge of both state and federal laws that regulate the offering and sale of securities. State laws related to securities generally are known as “blue-sky” laws.
Federal laws that govern the securities industry date back to 1933, and include:
- Securities Act of 1933
- Securities Exchange Act of 1934
- Trust Indenture Act of 1939
- Investment Company Act of 1940
- Investment Advisers Act of 1940
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002
- Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act of 2010
- Jumpstart Our Business Startups Act of 2012
- Because securities fraud can impact numerous people, both federal and state governments take these white-collar crimes seriously. Penalties can include huge fines and long prison terms.
If you are being investigated for securities-related crimes, or have been indicted or charged, call the criminal defense firm Ross Law Center. Our San Diego securities fraud lawyers have extensive experience handling these types of cases. They will review the facts and discuss options for building the strongest possible defense.
Criminal Defense Law
Ross Law Center specializes in DUI and Criminal Defense Law in San Diego, Vista, El Cajon, Oceanside, Chula Vista, and other San Diego County communities.